Items may vary slightly in size, colour, and pattern to those visible on the online store. We have attempted to represent the item and size to the best of our ability and we do not issue exchanges due to any of these slight variations.
All watches are covered with 1 year seller warranty. You are eligible to get your watch fixed or replaced if the watch has defects due to faulty material or workmanship, subject to normal conditions of use. If a visual defect is found with the item(s) upon arrival, you must notify us within 48 hours. All purchases, accessories, serial-numbered security tags (if provided), and packing materials must be in new condition to avoid refusal of the returned merchandise or restocking fees. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
The warranty does NOT cover:
- Bands, straps, bracelets, spring bars, battery, glass, exposed crystals and other embellishments.
Damage (including water damage) as a result of accidents, poor care, and normal wear and tear.
You are NOT entitled to return goods back for a replacement or refund if:
- You have changed your mind and decided you don't want the goods.
- You find cheaper goods elsewhere.
- Find out the watch/goods are small- or large-sized.
Shipping time took longer.
All returned or exchanged items must be:
- Returned within 15 Days.
- In new condition.
- In their original packaging.
- Must include all packing material, manuals, and accessories.
- Ship via insured ground service with a tracking number.
Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
We reserve the right to refuse any return if there are:
- Any signs of wear.
Parts of the item are missing.
To exchange a watch (if applicable), a restocking fee of $20 NZD will be charged.
Contact a member of our customer service team by:
- Calling us at +61 420 606 852 (WhatsApp)
- Emailing us at email@example.com